Yes, Japan again. This time flying via Cathay Pacific with a transit at Hong Kong.
Here is my itinerary:
Day 1: Singapore to Tokyo (via Hong Kong). (Part 1)
Day 2: Tokyo (Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3)
- Disneysea, Tokyo Towers
Day 3: Tokyo (Part 1 / Part 2 )
- Sensoji, Ueno, Odaiba
Day 4: Tokyo (Part 1)
- Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shibuya
- 10pm night train from Tokyo to Okayama.
Day 5: Explore Kurashiki, stay at Osaka. (Part 1)
- Arrive at Okayama in early morning from night train
- Head over to Fukuyama to look for cousin
- Go explore Kurashiki together
- Take train to Shin-Osaka
- Explore HEP Five building at Osaka station area
Day 6: Shin-Osaka to Gotemba (Part 1)
- Take train from Shin-Osaka to Gotemba
- Go to Gotemba Premium Outlets
Day 7: Visit Sylvanian Families themepark (Grinpa.com) near Mt Fuji, then head back to Osaka.
(Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4)
- Grinpa themepark
- Take train from Gotemba to Shin-Osaka
Day 8: Day trip to Kyoto (Part 1)
- Kiyomizudera, Higashiyama, Kodaichi Temple
- Head back to Osaka's Namba area to shop.
Day 9: Day trip to Kanazawa (Part 1)
- Osaka station's Tokyu Hands.
Day 10: Kansai Airport to Singapore (via Hong Kong) (Part 1)
Day 1 to Day 3: Shinagawa Prince Hotel
Day 4: Night train (Sunrise Izumo/Seto) from Tokyo to Okayama *free for JR Pass*
Day 5: Chisun Inn Hotel, Shin Osaka. (4,160yen, Single room)
Day 6: Gotenbakan 21 Hotel, Gotemba (7,400yen, Single room)
Day 7 to Day 9: Chisun Inn Hotel, Shin Osaka. (14,960yen, Single room)