Sunday, March 10, 2013

Japan (Dec12): Day 4 Yokohama (Sylvanian Families restaurant) *Part 2*



After leaving Cup Noodle museum, we just crossed the road and headed for World Porter shopping mall.
Our destination, is the Sylvanian Families restaurant inside the mall for lunch.
My aunt and I are collectors of the Sylvanian Families collection...




For this restaurant, you order a main course...and it comes with free mini buffet.
The buffet section consists of salads, sandwiches, pizzas, hot snacks, soups, prawn crackers, ice cream, DIY cotton candy maker, breads...

Buffet corner

DIY cotton candy maker





 Every hourly (i think), there'll be a short dance performance by a Sylvanian Family mascot. After the performance, she will go around every table for you to take photos with her.

My little cousin's lunch set

Another cousin's lunch set. 

Prawn crackers


Mine. Omu rice. (Tomato rice wrapped with Omelette)


Hubby with pink moustache



There's a small retail section selling Sylvanian Families products





Limited edition for Yokohama. (I think)
The limited edition set

For additional 300yen top up, you can get free flow of drinks from the drinks buffet section (variety of teas, coffee, sodas)





Yokohama manhole cover
 After lunch, we went to a shopping mall near Minato Mirai station. 1 of my cousin is a fan of Pokemon, so we ended up spending some time at this Pokemon shop.




Macaroni






While the rest of my family were at Pokemon shop, hubby and I spotted a Shonan Jump shop just opposite the Pokemon shop. And that's where we went.
For those who don't know what's Jump shop, it's a shop selling many anime products (Naruto, One Piece, Bleach...etc)
Jump shop.

For the rest of the day, we hanged out at Shinjuku area for Takashimaya and Tokyu Hands (didn't take pics since left my camera in the locker and was busy shopping).

Just before heading back hotel, I brought my aunt and cousins to Shibuya crossing.
Shibuya crossing.


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the wonderful tour of Japan. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting through your blog.

    ReplyDelete