Saturday, February 23, 2013

Japan (Sep 2012) Day 9: Nara *Part 2*

Go back to Day 9 Nara (Part 1) / Go forward to Day 10 Osaka (Part 1)


Continue with my stroll towards Todaiji Temple.












1 of my fav photos of this trip.


Exterior of Todaiji 

Admission tickets


Todaiji











Pathway near Todaiji








Taking a bus back to JR Nara station.



Lunch (Katsudon again...) at Nara station
 After returning to Osaka, I took a short break at my hotel room before venturing out to Dotonbori area in Namba to look for dinner.











Somehow I ended up walking towards Mandarake store.


Came across this yakiniku (bbq) restaurant near Mandarake store. So decided to have my dinner here.



Taking subway back to my hotel. Fare was 230yen.

Stopped by a convenience store on my way back to look for snacks.
Bought this Chocolate Brownie flavour Haagen Dazs ice-cream. :)

Go back to Day 9 Nara (Part 1) / Go forward to Day 10 Osaka (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment